The Missouri Mappers Association is a nonprofit organization. Its purpose is to bring together those persons concerned with property mapping in state and local governments and private industry, to create a framework in which we:
- Cooperate in the investigation, study, discussion, and recommendation of improvements in property mapping and land record management.
- Promote the interchange of ideas and experiences.
- Improve the practice of property mapping and knowledge through education and training.
- Support legislation beneficial to property mappers and land record management.
- To achieve these objectives, the Association sponsors regional workshops and courses, publishes a quarterly newsletter, and has instituted a professional designation program.
MMA operates from a constitution and a set of bylaws. The Association has an Executive Committee comprised of a President, Immediate Past President, President-Elect, Secretary, Treasurer, and two Directors. These officers are selected each year at the Annual Meeting with the exception of the Treasurer and Directors, who serve a two-year term in office.
Each year, the President appoints several standing committees. These include Annual Meeting, Awards, Certification, Education, Historical, Information Technologies, Legislation, Membership, and Publication.
Learn how you can broaden your professional mapping career and join MMA today!
You can also subscribe to our List Serve