2019 MMA Annual Meeting
Date: 08/06/2019 – 08/09/2019 Location: 2546 N Glenstone Springfield , MO
Welcome to the Missouri Mappers Association!
The Missouri Mappers Association is a nonprofit organization. Its purpose is to bring together those persons concerned with property mapping in state and local governments and private industry, to create a framework in which we:
- Cooperate in the investigation, study, discussion, and recommendation of improvements in property mapping and land record management.
- Promote the interchange of ideas and experiences.
- Improve the practice of property mapping and knowledge through education and training.
- Support legislation beneficial to property mappers and land record management.
- To achieve these objectives, the Association sponsors regional workshops and courses, publishes a quarterly newsletter, and has instituted a professional designation program.
MMA operates from a constitution and a set of bylaws. The Association has an Executive Committee comprised of a President, Immediate Past President, President-Elect, Secretary, Treasurer, and two Directors. These officers are selected each year at the Annual Meeting with the exception of the Treasurer and Directors, who serve a two-year term in office.
Each year, the President appoints several standing committees. These include Annual Meeting, Awards, Certification, Education, Historical, Information Technologies, Legislation, Membership, and Publication.